Orenburg State Medical University Total Cost for 6 yrs MBBS / MD course: Rs 21,64,000/- (approx), only food
( NO HIDDEN COST )
1st YEAR CHARGES:
Our Charges includes:
*Invitation Letter from University
*Students Visa charges
*All translation and legalization charges of documents.
*Airfare from Delhi to Moscow, one way only
*1st Years Immigration clearance and Airport pick up
*Travelling cost from Moscow to University by train / bus
*Hotel expenses for one day, if required
*All food expenses during travel
*Visa extension and registration in Government departments in Russia
* 10 mins free call one time back to home after reaching university
2nd year to 6th year charges
1. Tuition Fees should be paid directly to the university.
2. Final amount may differ slightly on the basis of currency exchange rate on the date of payment.
Food expenses : 100 - 150 USD ( Rs 6500 - Rs 9750 per month approx ) per head in University canteen
Students are free to cook if they wish. Every floor in hostel has kitchen with free gas and electricity. Students have to buy
their own cooking utensils.
(Fee structure is stated in Russian RUB. Fee has to be paid every year not later than 10th of September of that year for that academic year. The
above fees should be paid to University directly in Rubles or equivalent amount in USD. (Bank Drafts, Cheques, bank orders, etc are not
accepted in Russia). These fees are strictly non- refundable. These fees are in accordance with the current cost of communal charges
(Commodity, Electricity, Water, Gas, Centralized Heating System, etc.) and therefore can be changed every year depending upon the cost of
communal charges for that year).
We have never and we will not ever keep anything that can be termed as HIDDEN COST. We simply do not want the students
to face any sort of problems related with money after reaching Russia. That is why we have explained everything clearly here
in this mail. Even after this if you require any sort of clarification on any matter, kindly call us anytime to clear your doubts.
Admission Requirements and Required documents: (Some Documents can be done after getting the Offer Letter)
1. Minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
2. 17 years of age completed as of December 31
3. Passport Photocopy, (passport should be available within August 15th)
4. Passport Size photographs
5. Birth Certificate in English or Hindi ( or Translated and Notarized )
6. Education certificates/transcript of records 10th & 12th / Intermediate mark sheets
7. Police clearance certificate (PCC, may be required)
The student can apply in any of one the following options:
1. Once we get your application along with the documents mentioned in the admission requirements, we shall write back to you
with questions, comments and Details.
2. We submit Your Application to the admission committee for international students of University.
3. The University will give us the instruction as to accept the application or reject it.
4. If the University instructs to proceed with the admission of student we intimate you.
5. We do all the formalities and send you the acceptance letter from the University.
6. Once the acceptance letter is given to the student the student has to submit his Passport copy soon.
8. Then we apply for the visa in the nearest Embassy/ Consulate of Russia.
9. The visa is issued and you notify us of the studentís date of journey.
10. The student travels to Moscow.
11. University officials and our officials from Omkar Medicom, shall be there in the airport to receive the student.
12. He/She is put in accommodation provided by the university.
13. The next day the student pays the tuition and hostel fees to the international student department and join the course.
14. If the student has any problems, our officials are there 24 hours to help the student.
Please Note that we may accompany you in batch of minimum 15 or more students from Delhi airport to the
University, but it is not compulsory on our part. But if any student gets his / her passport very late, then he or she
will have to go alone. But our officials will pick him / her from Moscow airport and do the rest process. Going to
Russia alone is very easy and hassleless and we will guide you in all respects.
Too much Limited seats in our University, so Apply now. For Application Form and other relevant details, Call us at
+919874882465, + 919163195767 , +919831762263 , +79685462045 ( whatsapp ) or mail us at